Friday, March 11, 2005

They say that people in the public eye often "look like" what they are


Jolie "good lady lover"

By Natacha Butler
March 11, 2005
From: http://www.news.com.au

Hot stuff ... screen siren Angelina Jolie's been chatting about her love life again.

HOLLYWOOD vamp Angelina Jolie has been boasting about her sex life again - this time claiming she's an expert in the art of lesbian loving.

The generous-lipped actress and UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador has revealed her girl-on-girl prowess in an interview with a glossy celebrity magazine.
"I absolutely love women and find them incredibly sexy," Angelina told OK!
"I have loved women in the past and slept with them".
Although the 29-year-old mum is openly bisexual, it's the first time she's claimed to be an A-grade ladies' lover between the sheets.
"I think if you love and want to pleasure a woman, particularly if you are a woman yourself, then certainly you know how to do things a certain way," she said.
The steamy disclosures are the latest in a long line of saucy confessions from the sultry Alexander star who rarely shies away from discussing her active and varied sex life.
Last year the independent beauty, who has been married to actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton, revealed she regularly sleeps with friends and keeps two lovers for occasional "no-strings" romps.
"I am an adult woman and have safe sex. I don't want to be involved in a relationship," she said.
"I have these great friends who cross over to be lovers and there's no reason why there can't be more than one."
Energetic Angelina certainly seems to raise temperatures wherever she goes and is often a source of angst for Hollywood's married women.

It was claimed recently she helped play a part in the break-up of silver screen favourites Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston.
The Tinseltown glamour couple split in January, after four years of marriage, amid rumours Angelina had been "up close and personal" with Mr and Mrs Smith co-star Brad.
Both vehemently denied the claims and Angelina later dismissed the idea of a liaison with the hunky actor as completely unnecessary.
"Brad is a married man. I wouldn't sleep with a married man. I have enough lovers. I don't need Brad," she said.
Her latest revelations are sure to spark a few headaches with showbiz husbands around the planet.
When it comes to the type of women Angelina would most like to bed, though, the actress certainly sets the bar high.
"I always play women I would date," she once saucily admitted

Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would appear to me that instead of a turn on it would be a bit of a turn off when one really thinks about where those sultry lips have been and what that mouth connected with. You can't use a condom on your lips, guess maybe her tongue.
Many homosexual men are gorgeous but once I think of what they do to one another's personal orifaces I am not so turned on just tuned out.
I mean if God created Adam and Adam or Eve and Eve it would have been a very short book.

Aussie said...

Hey thank you for contributing to my Blog I have been flying solo here for so long I have given up looking for contributions.
Please come back any time I welcome your input.

As for your comment: yes I agree when you put it like that re her lips etc you crack me up.
Bye for now