Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Travoltas' Mile High Club


Travolta a high miler
By Natacha Butler
March 23, 2005

News.com.au

HOLLYWOOD heartthrob John Travolta has revealed he likes to get saucy once the fasten seatbelt lights go off at 34,000 feet.
The cheeky flying fanatic, who pilots his own plane, says he and his gorgeous wife once created their own turbulence in the skies.
" In my Lear jet days, we joined the club. I shut off the cockpit, let someone else fly, and we had our day," 51-year-old Travolta told men's bible FHM.
"No more details necessary."
Despite their saucy mile-high antics the Be Cool star says his marriage to Kelly Preston may not have survived were it not for counselling.
The A-list couple, who married in 1991 and have two children, visited a counsellor every six months for 12 years.
"Relationships grow and change. If you don't update your relationship, you grow apart. We got to know each other over the years," he told Britain's Night And Day magazine.
"But sure, I could have seen us separating without counselling."
Kelly, an actress in her own right, must certainly tire of the female attention her blue-eyed husband garners.
Travolta, though, seems to take all the adulation in his stride, even confessing he is flattered by the attention of fresh-faced beauties like his Love Song For Bobby Long co-stars 21-year-old Scarlett Johansson and former chart-topper Christina Milian.
"Between Scarlett and Christina I'm in a good place. I love it, but I think what they're responding to is their memory of me in Grease.
"I'm flattered that they get excited over me. Whatever it is that they like, I'm all for it. Young, gorgeous girls like these two are so much fun to be around because they're light hearted, very healthy and uncomplicated, meaning they don't have a lot of baggage, so there's a purity to them."

Posted by Hello